I love free software so I spent some of time contributing to many open source projects either fixing bugs, improving documentation or adding new features. Here is a list of some projects that I maintain or contribute.
- database-controller: Database controller for Kubernetes. It allows users to provision on-demand databases for their applications by creating “Database” resources in Kubernetes.
- terraform-ark: Terraform module to create custom roles, service account and bucket binding for Heptio Ark disaster recovery tool.
- kubernetes-charts: Helm Charts to deploy Django apps in Kubernetes.
- Kaneda: Configurable Python library for metrics and events reporting.
- ark: Heptio Ark is a utility for managing disaster recovery, specifically for your Kubernetes cluster resources and persistent volumes.
- nginx_exporter: Simple server that scrapes nginx stats and exports them via HTTP for Prometheus consumption.
- uwsgi_exporter: uWSGI metrics exporter for Prometheus.
- prometheus-pgbouncer-exporter: Prometheus exporter for PgBouncer.
- sauron: Sauron is a Django Channels app and Micropython IoT device to monitor toilet status. More details here.
- Puput: A Django blog app implemented in Wagtail.
- wordpress-to-puput: Import your Wordpress blog data into Puput.
- blogger-to-puput: Import your Blogger blog data into Puput.
- zinnia-to-puput: Import your Zinnia blog data into Puput.
- docker-puput: Docker image for Puput blog.
- puput-demo: An example of blog Django app using Puput.
- divio-wagtail-puput: A Divio Cloud addon to install the Wagtail Puput weblog.
- Django: The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
- Wagtail: A Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience.
- django-extensions: This is a repository for collecting global custom management extensions for the Django Framework.
- django-filters: A generic system for filtering Django QuerySets based on user selections.
- django-rest-framework: Web APIs for Django.
- dry-rest-permissions: Rules based permissions for the Django Rest Framework.
- django-rest-auth: Django-rest-auth provides a set of REST API endpoints for Authentication and Registration.
- cookiecutter: A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates).